City tours by Tarija.
Viva Tours invites you to share the charm of the Andalusian Department of Bolivia,
Tarija, precious valley surrounded of rivers, slender mountainous cords , impressive
falls of water, leafy trees and alive traditions.
* Classic City Tours (1/2 day)
It offers you the opportunity to know Tarija visiting important places full of its
history and culture.
· Visit to the Dorada House
· Paleontologic Museum
· Central Market.
· The antiques churches of San Juan and San Francisco with its historic library and
museum; tour by balconies and beautiful green areas that features our city.br>
* City Tours and Cellers (1/2 day)
Walk for the magical Tarija.
· Visit to the Dorada House .
· Paleontologic Museum .
· Church of San Juan and the different Viewing Points with an excellent sights of The
· To the south we will find Concepción Valley, land of Jesuitical origin and centre
of the "Tarijeña" wine tradition.
· Visit to "La Concepción" wine cellar and artisan wines farms, walk around its
installations and vineyards and tasting of wines.
* City Tours and Countryside (1/2 day)
City tours. Subsequently, trekking by San Jacinto Lake and Coimata, one of the
prettiest natural spas of the valley, ideal to walk by falls of water or well to
take advantage of its eyes of crystalline water; continuing we will arrive at San
Lorenzo, typical town of colonial lines and native land of the leader Eustaquio
Méndez, visit to its house today become museum, church and market of "rosquetes".